Use of Microorganisms in Dairy Industry A Current Perspective
Abstract of webinar with important point discussed:
The Webinar was started with welcome address of Prof. Sunil Paliwal, Director, Faculty of Dairy Technology. Dr. Kartikeya Tiwari, keynote speaker started their talk with about industrially important microorganisms and their role in the Dairy industries. Along with this the following topics were covered under the webinar:
- Introduction and functions of Immuno-boosters.
- Probiotics: Production, function and modulation.
- Comparison of Probiotics and Prebiotics.
- Industrial production of Buttermilk, Paneer and various dairy products etc.
The Webinar was ended with vote of thanks to Dr. Kartikeya Tiwari and all the participants by Prof. Sunil Paliwal.
Date and Time of Webinar:
15.06.2020, 11:00 AM-12:00 Noon
Key note Speaker:
Dr. Kartikeya Tiwari, Associate Professor, IMS and FHLS, Management and Science University, MALAYSIA
1. Prof. Sunil Paliwal, Director, Faculty of Dairy, Pacific University, Udaipur
2. Dr. Manish Chittora, Assistant Professor, Faculty of Dairy, Pacific University, Udaipur
- Photographs, invitation and Certificate are attached.
- Registration Link: https://bit.ly/2BKJTD5
- Total Registration – 46
- Total attendant – 42