HOW TO START AND RUN AN NGO
Description of the Webinar
In continuation of the Webinar Series organized by Pacific Institute of Management, the next Webinar was conducted on How to start and run a successful NGO.
The Webinar was started byDr. Kulvinder Kaur, the Keynote Speaker where she made the participants conversant with-
- What is an NGO?
- What kind of activities do these NGOs Perform?
- What kind of projects do these NGOs undertake?
- What are the acts applicable to NGOs formation?
- Procedure for NGO formation and Registration
- How do these NGOs arrange funds? She also made the participants familiar with the essential aspects of -
- Companies Act 2013
- Society Registration Act 1860 or
- Indian Trust Act 1882
She further made the participants aware of the Documents Required to form an NGO, where she discussed with them about the –
- Trust Deed
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of association
- General Power of Attorney(GPA)
Dr. Vikram Mali, Rajasthan Head, Nanubhai Education Foundation, educated the participants on the working style and pattern of various successful NGOs. The Program was attended by students from various institutions as well as Corporate Professionals.
Date and Time of Webinar:
27th May' 2020, 11: 30 am- 12:30 pm
Key note Speaker:
Dr. Kulvinder Kaur , Associate Professor, Pacific Institute of Management.
Dr. Vikram Mali, Rajasthan Head, Nanubhai Education Foundation.
- Photographs, invitation and Certificate are attached.
- Registration Link:https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/982059109
- Total Registration – 50
- Total attendant – 45