FINANCIAL MARKETS: EQUITY MARKET ESSENTIALS
Description of the Webinar
In continuation of the Webinar Series, Pacific Institute of Management conducted its next webinar on the Financial Markets: Equity market essentials.
Dr.ShivohamSingh, the Key Note Speaker, gave the participants an insight in the area of Financial Markets and various aspects of Financial Markets. He told the participants that the world stock markets have experience d a Swift decline in recent weeks due to the covid-19 pandemic, as such the investors should particularly carefully study and analyze the financial market before making any investments further.
Dr. Shivoham also deliberated on the following points-
- The recent volatility in the financial markets.
- historical perspective on market declines during previous events.
- why stock price fluctuations should be viewed as a normal part of investments.
- How to beat the COVID- crisis using a special market neutral strategy.
- How to get stock market edge using stock edge.
- How to allocate stocks to your portfolio
The Program was attended by Students pursuing B.Com, M.Com, BCA, MCA course as well as Corporate Professionals.
Date and Time of Webinar:
17th May' 2020, 11: 30 am- 12:30 pm
Key note Speaker:
- Dr.ShivohamSingh, Associate Professor, Pacific Business School
Dr. Vikram Mali, Rajasthan Head, Nanubhai Education Foundation.
- Photographs, invitation and Certificate are attached.
- Registration Link:https:://global.gotomeeting.com/join/612128909
- Total Registration – 120
- Total attendant – 90