Blog on The Pacific School Law
(Approved By Bar Council of India)
We provide, B.A. + LL.B. , LL.B.(1 year and 2 years)
The legal profession in India is very remunerative field today because there is a great demand and need is legal education in the society. The college takes a long Journey towards the course of legal education. The college belongs to Pacific Academy of Higher research and Education University, Udaipur & recognized by Bar Council of India. Our college started with the premier centre of L L.B. professional course from 2014 and records its vision, mission and innovative initiatives in its pursuit of excellence.
To mission of our institution is to provide a forum to produce and disseminate the knowledge and implication and applications of law within social and legal context.
- 1.To promote the students to contemplate the basic futures and Principal’s of Law or traditions governing Indian as well as global society.
- 2.To infuse and equip the students with the contemporary laws governing Indian society and also to support the students in understanding that process of legislation making.
- 3.The ‘Law’ is however set of rules and regulations but the need is to understand that the law in itself is an institution which caress, preserve and foster the democratic set-up of any government. The students of Pacific School of Law are been made to Acquiesce in this regard.
- 4.To foster and nurture the students with English communication skills and also to enable them to improve writing skills.
- 5.The vision and mission of the institution is communicated to the students, teachers and other stakeholders through the college website.
- 6.The goals and objectives are made known to the new entrants to face the present problems of law and promote the moral, social and intellectual Entrants on the practice of. It comprises of the students of law be conversant With use of law reporters, Journals and use of SCC online and to other technology to make them enable to compete in competitive world.
- 7.The goals and objectives are made known to the stakeholders through the meetings with Students, Parents, Alumni, Hon’bel Justice of High Court, Hon’ble Judge of district Court, renounced practicing Advocates of High Court and District court of Karnataka, Legal Awareness & Etc.
- 8.The display of Vision Statement and Mission Statement in prominent places on the campus helps the stakeholders identify the goals and objectives of the college.
- 9. Activities planned and conducted by the Students ‘Council and various subject societies and clubs also serve to reiterate the mission and vision of the college.
Candidates in the public sector can discover work prospects in the Department and Directorate of Tourism, and it appears that the industry is still in its early stages, thus a large number of new faces are needed.
Pacific Institute of Hotel Management provides a two-year Master of Tourism and Hotel Management programme for a promising future.
Features of Pacific School of Law
The aim of our institution is to serve as a repository of the best name in legal fraternity and to make students to posses strong leadership, writing & analytical skill that will allow them to become assets for themselves, their family the community, the nation & the world which are a prerequisite for a Law students. The mission of Pacific School of Law is to provide a forum to produce and disseminate knowledge on the implications and applications of Law within societal & legal context. As a dedicated professional educator & being the Law College we have the best interests in all our students. For this the faculty in recent advances through participation in and organization of National/ State level conferences, seminars and workshops and Refresher/Orientation courses and feedback from students, alumnae and academic experts give the right impetus and direction for necessary changes in the curriculum
Pacific School of Law forms an Academic Calendar that specifies the duration of the emester the date of semester examination.
- 1.The college sends the faculty members to Faculty Enhancement Programs which conducted by the university and the Law seminars organised by other institutions.
- 2.The college organized seminar on law, workshops and legal awareness camp with the help of District Legal Aid Authority and the law lectures by Hon’ble Justice of High Court, Hon’ble Judge of district Court, renounced practicing Advocates of High Court and District court of Karnataka to disseminate the inputs gained from the above orientation programmes.
- 3.The faculty is encouraged to publish articles in Law journals to promote the research programmes of Library automations through working process.
- 4.The Institution provides a big law library with reference Law books, Journals, SCC online and Library automations through working process to the faculty to effectively deliver the curriculum.
- 5.Student feedback on teachers and curriculum is taken to make teaching learning more effective.
Unique Selling Propositions (USP) of Pacific School of Law
Therefore, first and foremost, Pacific School of Law aims to set up a high-tech campus with best environment friendly practices and technologies. We have a campus which is energy efficient utilising natural light and natural ventilation using latest architectural trends and technologies. The campus has incorporated several features of solar design, energy-efficiency and water and waste management systems. We have glare-free daylight in all regularly occupied areas. The energy efficiency is further enhanced by insulation of the walls and roof; and use of high performance window glazing to minimize thermal gain. Along with these green initiatives, the campus is equipped with high speed Wi-fi and 4G internet connectivity which forms the backbone of today’s information & knowledge economy. This all pervasive connectivity will ensure that knowledge sharing and access is seamless across the campus.
Strong Scholarship Program for Weaker Section based on Merit
Pacific School of Law in its objective mentions about upliftment of weaker sections of society especially for socially backward and tribal communities. It continuously works towards these objectives by way of charities, health camps, relief operations, school support, Hospital Donations etc. To fulfil this objective Pacific School of Law established a comprehensive scholarship program to award scholarship in Tuition fee, Hostel Fee and Mess Fee under various schemes. These scholarships are awarded on multiple criteria like academic performance and achievements, interview, Income Group with special relaxation for students under reservation categories.
Events and activities
Pacific School of Law organised Seminars and workshop on topics of Law and promote the faculties and students to participate in it. The faculty also publishes research papers and articles. State and international seminars are organized by Pacific School of Law and the students of our college participate in it. There is industry services sector and administrative agencies, where we provide free legal services to them. We have two clubs Let’s Talk Law and Toast Master for legal discussions.
Admission to the programmes is by a transparent, well-administered mechanism, complying with all the norms of the concerned affiliating University and rules of Bar Council of India & Higher Education. In our college oral lecture method is adopted and the teacher’s uses reference books and latest Court Judgements. The college council decides that which subject will be taught by teachers and according to it they teach their student and course must be completed within prescribed time. Pacific School of Law has Semester system. Our learning method contribute to self managements of knowledge development and skill formation i.e. our students are not only leading practitioners but they are Judges as well as politicians. Internal examination and classroom. Moot Court visit to the Courts for learn the procedure of the court.
Apart from classroom teaching Moot Court & Practical training using Legal aid Clinic, group discussion debate, law quiz are also taught to the students. The legal awareness camps through legal aid camps are organized by the institution in campus and also in village.
Infrastructure and Learning Resources
Infrastructure facilities are the key for effective and efficient conduct of the educational programmes. We have 4 classrooms in ground floor, 4 classroom on the first floor of the building, and 4 on the third floor, which is situated in the same campus of Pacific School of Law. As per direction of Bar Council of India 60 students can sit in a class. There is separate cabin for faculty members with separate 5 toilets for boys and girls. In first floor the college have Principal room, Office, Library, and separate toilets.
Governance and Leadership
Pacific School of Law has a visionary and transformative leadership which has steered the college to its present iconic status. Rooted firmly in the belief that education is the path way to the empowerment of Law students, the enlightened management provides clear vision and mission of the institution which is in tune with the higher education policies rules of Bar Council of India.