The Core Strength of the Pacific Group
Pacific has aimed at fostering talents of the youth by carving a path for their prosperous future. The placement cell has credit of securing average 02 job offers per passing out student.
- A good education should be followed by prime placement. The placements cell of the Pacific University has credit of securing average two job offers per passing out student.
- More than 2460 students have got placed with highest package offered to the students in this year is 6.6 LPA before Final Semester 2016-17.
- Our students are being placed across a various sectors, throughout the length & breadth of the country and as well as overseas.
- A Strong base of alumni placed worldwide and across all major sectors. This facilitates placements of newer batches with greater ease.
Online Placement Support
Placement Hub for North India: Mega Job Fairs, a Regular Feature
5th successful Multi-Industry National, Job Fair was organized on 1st June, 2016 in the Pacific University in asscociation with District Employment Bureau, Udaipur and witnessed an over-whelming response from job seekers and companies from across the region. The event observed over 150+ job seekers and 73 corporate employers from across the country, representing all sectors with 10200 job offers and 4450 shortlisted candidates. Participating companies spanned across industries including IT, ITES & Insurence Secotors, Banking, Telecom, KPO, BPO and Automobiles etc. and included reputed names like, NIIT, Collabera, Chai Point, Qx Ltd., Advaiya Solutions, Teleperformance, Fusion, ArcGate, Universal Hunt, IDBI Fedral, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Atlas, WPW, Omnichrome, Ananta Group of Hotels, Skytech, Holister, Koak, ICICI Bank, Brand Masala, Ruva Customer. A number of MNCs and Indian Players participated. The rules govering selection differed from company to company and required that all emplyoees be selected and promoted through a written examination of merit or thrugh personal interview, gruop discussion etc. Number of vacancies were available for qualified professionals like B.Tech., M.Tech, M.Pharma and MBA and even degree holders like B.Com, B.A, B.Sc, B.B.A and B.Pharma could grab good job offers.
- Pacific University has highest number of placement drives in Rajasthan & Record breaking placement record for all the years of its existence
- Having raised its benchmark, Pacific University has maintained its tryst with regular recruiters, who yet again trusted the quality of students, sensing a potential value addition to their respective firms and recruited in large numbers, offering exciting profiles. There has been a substantial rise in the number of offers made by each company and the average compensation saw a significant increase of 21.18% over the last year.
- Niche profiles like Relationship Managers, HR Recruiters, Portfolio Managers, Education B2B Marketing, Media and Adverstiing, Digital Marketing and Financial/ Data Analytics are being offered in line with the changing trends.
- Pre-placement of majority of students before completion of second year.
- Alumni placed worldwide across different sectors and thoughout the country.
|No. of Companies||87|
|Highest Package||6.6 Lakh P.A.|
|No. of Companies||74|
|Highest Package||6 Lakh P.A.|
|No. of Companies||91|
|Highest Package||5.5 Lakh P.A.|
Details of jobfair conducted
|Record Placements in 2016-17|
|Total No. of corporate visitors||73|
|No. of Vacancies||10200|
|Record Placements in 2015-16|
|Total No. of corporate visitors||102|
|No. of Vacancies||7000|
|Record Placements in 2014-15|
|Total No. of corporate visitors||109|
|No. of Vacancies||11300|
|Final Job Offers||2112|